• 60 Years After D-Day, America Honors WWII with New Memorial
• How Well Do You Know the Library of Congress?
• While You're Filling Your Tank, Think Fondly of the Past
• 50th Anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education
• "Memphis Belle" Pilot Remembered
• EDC Report Now Online
Using Primary Sources to Create Historical Fiction
Created by: Roz Buchanan
Grade Range: Middle School
This unit utilizes family histories and special collections within the Library of Congress as resources for writing original historical fiction.
Quotes from AAM Teachers:
"I've learned a tremendous amount of info, strategies, and techniques to enhance my teaching profession."
An Adventure of the American Mind is a Library of Congress funded program, administered through the ERC.
© 2003 Education & Research Consortium, All Rights Reserved. Site problems? E-mail webmaster.